Office Administrator Vacancy
The Greyhound Board of Great Britain (GBGB) currently has a vacancy for an Office Administrator at its new London head office.
The Office Administrator role is varied and will provide an efficient administration to the whole office.
Duties will include:
• Providing secretarial and administration support to the office, including the Chief Executive and Director of Regulation, as and when required.
• Assist with the running of the office e.g. ensuring that the stationery cupboard, post area and kitchen are stocked with adequate supplies, liaising with contractors and calling out an engineer if anything breaks down etc.
• Act as the first point of contact for visitors to the GBGB.
• Answering telephone calls.
• Co-ordination and making travel arrangements.
• Having overall responsibility for the meeting rooms, including meeting room diary management, arranging rooms for meetings, keeping the meeting rooms tidy and arranging catering.
• To assist other departments as and when required.
We are looking for a self-motivated and flexible individual to join our team. The role (as mentioned above) is varied and therefore the candidate must have excellent planning and organisation skills, be a proficient communicator (orally and in writing), show a willingness to deal with a number of tasks concurrently and possess excellent attention to detail.
Previous administration experience is essential as is a professional telephone manner and the ability to work with people at all levels.
Candidates must also have excellent IT and typing skills. Minute taking experience would be beneficial. Knowledge of the greyhound racing industry is not essential although again this would be an advantage.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV, together with a covering letter detailing how you fit the criteria to Zoë O’Brien, HR Manager, Greyhound Board of Great Britain, 6 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6AB, or email to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 3rd October 2014
Greyhound Board of Great Britain is an equal opportunities employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE